Senior Frontend Developer // Buying Show
We are looking for a talented and passionate team member to join our agile development team. We are currently building a B2B product that aims to redefine the wholesale fashion industry. We are still in the early phase but we have big ambitions and are looking for people to join the ride with us.
Buying Show is a well funded Berlin based fashion-tech startup that is reinventing the fashion wholesale business. We are connecting brands and retailers across the globe and helping them to digitize their wholesale business. Our main objective is to simplify and ease the process of finding new business partners and placing orders.
We are an English speaking and international team made up from seasoned entrepreneurs and professionals and well-funded by some very prominent investors.
- Together with the business and product teams, design, implement and launch new features
- Help internal teams with tools and analytics that will make them succeed with their goals
- You have a strong expertise in React, ES6, and Redux
- You have already heard about GraphQL and Relay
- You have good knowledge about setting up a fully-fledged web application together with server-side rendering, code splitting, and testing
- You are proactive and have a strong focus on getting things done
- You have prior software engineering experience or education
- You have experience with AWS or Docker
- You have a keen interest or passion for the fashion-tech space
What we’ve got:
- An international, dynamic, and highly motivated team with hands-on attitude
- An agile and pragmatic development process based on Scrum and Kanban
- A beautiful office at Galeries Lafayette in the heart of Berlin
- Competitive compensation
We are looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →