Web Developer // HYAM
hy.am is a design studio based in Berlin. We create digital brand experiences and services that delight users by effectively combining strategy, product design and marketing. Our award winning mobile apps and shops have helped startups and brands – no matter what size – grow their business.
If you seek opportunities to grow personally through challenging projects and a talented, ambitious team to support you, this is your next adventure.
As a Web Developer you will be joining our product team and will be responsible for breathing life into our designs. You will be involved from the ideation stage to the final product by creating functional prototypes, web applications and state-of-the-art websites. If you are eager to work new concepts and technologies, and gets thrilled with just the thought of putting these into practice then hy.am is the right place for you. You will also have a chance to enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with our international cross-functional team – so far we have people from Italy, Brazil, Germany, the US and growing.
Web development is more than just your job; it´s your passion.
We are looking for a developer with advanced experience in HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, JS and a passionate understanding of UX design to build innovative products.
- 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment (bonus: development experience in an agency or international startup);
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and JS frameworks such as Backbone.js, AngularJS – a flexible approach to new technologies like LESS, SASS and minification never hurts;
- Experience with CMS & eCommerce platforms such as WordPress, Joomla and Shopify;
- Basic knowledge of DevOps is required: you are familiar with Docker or AWS;
- Basic knowledge of backend is a plus: PHP/Ruby/JS (NodeJS);
- Familiar with Subversion or Git;
- Experience with mobile development and responsive design;
- Good understanding of design and UI/UX principles;
- Proven track record of shipping functional and delightful products;
- A highly analytical mind with creative problem-solving skills;
- Strong team player and willingness to work closely with our product team;
- Fluency in English (German is a plus);
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Start date: 2nd of January 2017
What are you waiting for? Send us your application, cover letter and other relevant documents to email@example.com. Please state in your application your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →