WEB DEVELOPER (M/F) // NeuroNation
We provide web and mobile apps for brain training. By collaborating with universities and scientists, we aim at designing the most effective and engaging experience.
We’re proud to have been awarded by the German Federal Ministry of Health and by the German Health Insurer AOK.
And the users like it, too: Our apps have been featured dozens of times on the app stores, helping more than 10 million users worldwide to stay fit. Join us on our journey to empower people!
- Apply best practices in programming, application structure and testing, setting standards for the business to grow on
- Have direct impact on the success of our product, an award winning brain training application that helps million of users to achieve their full potential
- Take responsibility for efficiency and stability of our code
- Work together with a passionate team of web developers
What we are looking for:
- University degree (BS or MS) in computer science or equivalent hands-on experience
- Good knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- You can work full-time in our Berlin office
- You have a work permit for Germany / EU
- Experience with Drupal is a plus
- Experience with Automated Testing is a plus
To apply, please send your latest CV, cover letter, possible starting date and salary expectations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Web Developer Application”.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →