Web Engineer // Onefootball
- Develop, maintain, and support our blogging platform based on WordPress Network.
- Work closely with our editorial team to understand their needs and improve the way we tell stories.
- Contribute code and ideas to our internal content managements tools.
- Bootstrap new web-based projects when needed and share your knowledge with the rest of the company.
Who we’re looking for
- You know how to develop and maintain plugins and themes for WordPress.
- Ideally, you also have experience with recent frontend framework (AngularJS or Angular, React, or Ember).
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SASS or LESS), tasks runners (grunt, gulp, brunch), ECMAScript 2015, TypeScript, or nodejs is a plus.
- You care about clean code and documentation and understand the benefits of testing.
- You know how to share your ideas as well as give and receive feedback.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →