Working Student for manual QA Testing (m/f) // movingimage
Would you like to…
- work as a working student (up to 20h/week) in our QA-Team?
- support the developers by reporting all bugs in the software that you find and are contributing towards the set quality goals of the application?
- work in a professional working environment and in the heart of Berlin and close to the Spree?
- learn more about software development when there is no manual test to do?
- discover and follow the QA-wide standards?
- report to the QA engineers about test progress and issues?
- use manual functionality testing of new and existing features and components, using test plans and exploratory methods?
- be a part of a growing company which works in an agile way?
- an IT Student
with a current student enrolment and are you at least in the third semester?
- possibly already
familiar with QA and have gained initial practical experience with internships
or previous jobs?
- able to
communicate in English in all relevant courses of business?
team-orientated and solution orientated?
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.