Working Student / Intern: Frontend Developer (m/f) // Gebraucht.de
Selling your second hand items has never been easier. Having already secured more than 150,000 organic downloads, we aim to become the No.1 destination for anyone wanting to sell their pre-loved goods in a safe, secure and hassle free way. With secured funding and an active community of users already in place, we anticipate exponential growth and a strong foothold in an already very lucrative market.
We’re gathering the very best global talent, and building a team of dedicated product, design, digital and strategic superstars to help us in our mission for pre-loved world domination. We work fast and we work lean and offer an open minded, highly creative working environment filled with awesome people, breakfast treats and natural daylight.
We are looking for a frontend focused working student or intern who loves to take responsibility and to make pragmatic decisions. As we are a horizontal marketplace with a wide product range, you will work with an interesting architecture serving many different needs from our buyers and sellers. Our core backend is based on Laravel 5 and PHP7 that is why you should have a strong PHP background with an openness to new technologies. Another strong component is our search server that is build on elasticsearch. Of course testing your code and creating applications that rely on architectural standards is common sense to you.
- Of course CSS3, HTML5, SAAS is basic stuff for you
- You can build large web frontends with modular and scalable code
- You have understanding of JS frameworks like Angular or React
- Able and passionate about writing clean code with page performance in mind
- You have extensive experience with front end task managers (Webpack)
- Good knowledge of web standards, AJAX request, JSON parsing, REST APIs
- You are willing to learn and try new technologies
What we offer
- A paid working student contract or internship
- An innovative and collaborative environment with shared responsibilities and equal input
- An enthusiastic team with experienced founders who know how to build a fun, fair and successful company (Auto1, reBuy, WHU)
- A multi dimensional product offering with mass appeal
- Regular team events and much much more
- A spacious, contemporary and bright office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- A competitive and mindful package
If this is you, then send us your CV to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap (usually within 24hrs).
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →