Working Student Quality Assurance (20h/week) // Pamono
Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated working student (f/m) to join the Quality Assurance team at our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define and design product-related test cases and scenarios based on requirements.
- Define and execute appropriate test cases on different test environments.
- Evaluate and document test results, as well as get involved in the preparation of test protocols.
- Take responsibility for your own tasks and projects in the area of quality assurance.
- Ideally, be involved in the preparation and implementation of automated software testing.
- You have a qualification in an Information Technology-orientated field, or an equivalent degree, and a strong understanding of internet-based software applications.
- You have a high awareness of quality and an accurate, reliable, and near-pedantic approach to work.
- You have strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills.
- QA knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
What we offer
- Practical insight into a fast-growing start-up.
- A great working atmosphere with an international team of highly motivated colleagues.
- Flat hierarchies with room for professional growth.
- Free fruit and drinks.
- A beautiful office in the heart of Berlin Charlottenburg.
Interested in the role? Please apply exclusively via our career portal. Don’t forget to attach your CV, a short motivation letter and relevant credentials. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty and soul, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer’s door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 75 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.