Working Student – Software Development (m/f) // HCB Healthcubator GmbH
Be part of Healthcare’s digital future. With our growing team we aim at providing new solutions for people in digital health. Therefore, we need a software development working student to join our interdisciplinary team of software engineers, digital natives and health experts for 8–10 hours/week or more. You will help us work on cutting-edge and innovative digital health projects and learn by contributing features as a member of an experienced team. You can expect latest technologies, an agile work environment in a self-organized team and flexibility in organizing your work. Healthcubator is Germany's first incubator and accelerator in the healthcare ecosystem. Our partners are providers like hospitals and outpatient-clinics, payors like sickness funds and private insurance companies, medical devices companies, IT and telecom, regulatory bodies and politics.
- Create outstanding applications that help people in their digital everyday health
- Collaborate with your team in a friendly, open, and agile environment
- Actively work with software engineers, product owners, marketing people and other stakeholders developing superb solutions.
Your profile -the must haves
- You are enrolled in a (partly-) technical course of studies (like computer science) or a related technical discipline (like business computing, computer science and media…)
- Open, optimistic and friendly mindset with a deeply rooted passion for technology – you are driven by innovation
- Ideally you have some experience with and knowledge of the Java language and/or other JVM languages
- You love feedback and see it as a growth opportunity
- You can always imagine better things – you like to learn and improve your skills every day
- Business fluent or native German is a prerequisite, fluent English is a plus
Your profile – the nice to haves
- Experience setting-up and working with build management, continuous integration tools and test automation systems, e.g. Maven, TeamCity, Jenkins, Docker or similar
What we offer
- You’ll be an important and fully integrated part of our team involved in a varied range of tasks that make up daily software engineering in a modern IT startup
- You’ll gain expertise and broaden your technical know-how about current web technology trends
- Exciting insights into healthcare system technology in the digital healthcare sector and beyond
- More than just a job in the heart of Berlin Mitte
Interested in this fantastic opportunity to gain work experience in an exciting industry? Please email us your CV plus a few words about your motivation and experience and earliest start date: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to talk to us before you apply? Sören, our most senior IT professional, is more than happy to speak with you. Email him at email@example.com.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →