Director, CEO Office (f/m/d) // Delivery Hero
Director, CEO Office (f/m/d)
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform with a mission to be the international leader of the category. Our team operates in over 40 countries worldwide delivering many millions of meals every month.
Your role will involve taking a seat within the cockpit of Delivery Hero, working alongside a dynamic executive team in supporting our CEO, Niklas Östberg.
- Work closely with our CEO on a broad range of high priority topics
- Support the development of Delivery Hero’s strategy and goals with the management team
- Provide data analysis to support strategic decisions
- Work with the management board, the legal team and business stakeholders to provide relevant and accurate reports to the supervisory board
- Drive specific projects within our central team
- Find and implement solutions to a wide range of business priorities
Your heroic skills:
- 4+ years of professional experience in top-tier strategic management consulting firm or bank (not counting internships) – ideally combined with experience in the dynamic environment of a fast-growing company
- Degree from a top-tier university in business, economics, management or engineering
- Highly motivated and driven
- Strong communication skills and ability to constructively work with a broad range of stakeholders
- Willingness to travel internationally occasionally
- Comfortable with an extremely dynamic, fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
We offer you:
- Become part of a rapidly growing e-commerce company and actively participate in its success story
- Far-reaching insight into the operations of a young and dynamic company
- Opportunity to take ownership of projects and have a real impact on the company
- An international work environment with flat hierarchies
- Work directly with our CEO and the management of a leading International internet company
- A modern workplace and flexible working hours
- Other benefits: fresh fruit, beverages and events
Have we caught your attention?
Then please send us your application via the ‘Apply’ button including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application!