Finance Manager (w/m) // camunda
Camunda is a fast-growing, profitable BPM Software company that helps organizations automate business processes and enter the digital age. With its workflow automation and decision platform, Camunda provides detailed visibility into business operations across distributed systems, boosts system resilience and enables enterprises to overcome “big workflow” challenges resulting from digital transformation.
Headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco and Denver, our operation has a diverse team of 80+ employees and services more than 200 Enterprise customers, including Lufthansa Technik, Zalando, AT&T, 24 Hour Fitness, T-Mobile and Universal.
You are a self-motivated, well-organized individual who is willing to go the extra mile to significantly impact Camunda’s finance function.
- Numbers-driven, hands-on mentality
- Highly analytical and structured way of working
- Good financial modeling skills and a love for Excel (goes without saying!)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a motivation to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Min. 3 – 4 years of finance experience in a leading audit firm, IB or similar position in a start-up
- Experience with consolidation / in an international finance organization
- Degree in Business Administration, ideally with a focus on finance/accounting
- Excellent English skills (German skills a plus)
- Interest in technology & software
We are looking for a Finance Manager who will be directly supporting our Head of Finance as we build out our finance function. The person in this role will be handling day-to-day finance tasks while also liaising with external service providers and collaborating directly with Camunda management and functional heads.
- Manage budget planning by developing detailed financial models in collaboration with Camunda management and business functions
- Update and refine quarterly cashflow forecast
- Assist with preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements (Inc & GmbH)
- Prepare monthly KPI management report & board reporting
- Serve as point person for public subsidy application and payout procedures
- Collaborate with auditors, accountants, tax advisors, lawyers etc. on behalf of Camunda
- Help establish efficient workflows and controls for the Camunda finance function
You will join a motivated team that is eager to continue building on the success of our proven business model. You will join us at the perfect stage, as we have already established a significant client base but still have a large global market share to capture. Your success will be instrumental in helping us achieve our ambitious growth targets and your work will help shape Camunda’s global operation.
- Start-up environment paired with the stability of a profitable business
- Competitive salary
- 30 days of vacation per year
- Fitness studio allowance
- Free Müsli, Fruit, Ice Cream, Drinks…and even our home-brewed Beer!
- Free choice between Mac/Windows/Linux
- And so much more…