FINANCIAL ANALYST // AAZZUR
Financial Analyst – part time
AAZZUR is a fast-growing, Berlin-based fintech start-up that reimagines the next generation mobile-banking platform, a platform for life.
AAZZUR is building one app to manage all your money, where customers can integrate all their accounts and customize their service through individual financial experiences.
About the role:
- Responsible for financial planning and analysis tasks including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Develop and drive tools and processes to plan and measure the financial performance in all areas of the organization.
- Improve and manage financial and business analytical reporting for internal and external stakeholders, such as our management board, supervisory board, and investors.
- Support and advise our ventures on financial tools and processes.
- Degree or professional qualification in Finance and/or Accounting.
- At least 2 years work experience in a comparable position.
- Outstanding skills in Excel, including pivot tables, charts, and macros.
- High attention to detail/ organizational skills.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic, vibrant and international environment
- Ability to impact the future direction of a new, fast-growing company
- Office in central Berlin with healthy snacks and drinks
- Core working hours with flexi time
- Part-time position