Fraud Specialist (f/m) // Blacklane
As a Fraud Specialist, you are part of our Finance Department and are responsible for detecting and preventing fraudulent use of Blacklanes’ services.
- You will gather and analyze appropriate transaction data from our internal tools, as well as industry standard fraud detection tools.
- You’re the first contact person for colleagues that need help and assistance on suspicious bookings.
- You review reports for potentially fraudulent transactions and manage calls on fraud issues from operational departments, investigating leads from internal and external sources with correct follow-up and documentation
- You will be in contact with credit card companies and issuing institutes to verify charge activity.
- You provide statistics and insight into current trends regarding these activities within our operational teams.
- You approach challenges with a positive attitude, and keeping customers satisfied after mistakes happen is what keeps your heart beating.
- Ideally at least 1 year experience in similar roles requiring critical thinking, and investigation skills, potentially in the banking area or for online services.
- You’re a brilliant communicator – both spoken and written. Excellent English language skills, German or additional languages are a plus.
- You are convincing while also being personable, helpful and competent. And you possess a high degree of flexibility, team spirit, independence and are always open to new tasks.
- You are willing to work in a rotating 3 shift model.
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for Germany, which is valid for at least one more year.
- You are a team player, with the ability to motivate the team to improve each day.
- A strong sense of initiative and ownership and the ability to work well under pressure while multitasking.
MORE THAN A JOB
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of a unique international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company and team events and a lot of fun games.