Senior Finance Manager (m/f) // Medigo
Headquartered in Berlin, MEDIGO is a curated marketplace that simplifies the process of booking medical travel. We facilitate the searching, booking, and arranging of treatment abroad, offering personal assistance every step of the way. MEDIGO helps patients and healthcare payers who desire affordable treatment, shorter waiting times, or access to higher-quality facilities and doctors through over 1000 health-providers in 36 countries. MEDIGO is supported by leading VCs such as Accel Partners and employs a driven team of 55+ people from 25 countries.
Our Finance and Legal team is looking for a talented and dedicated Senior Finance Manager (m/f) who would be directly reporting to our CFO. The position is full-time (40 hours/week), available at the earliest possible date, and located in Berlin.
- You are responsible for the monthly and quarterly reporting to the management and our investors
- You are in charge of our bi-weekly invoicing process as well as the AR/AP management
- You build bottom-up budgets while cooperating with all departments company-wide and prepare cash-flow forecasts
- You work closely with our external accountancy firm and oversee the annual accounts auditing process
- You manage the accounting process between our German and Russian entities
- You administer payments, refunds and reimbursements
- You take on other finance-related ad hoc tasks
- You have successfully completed your degree in a business related field with a focus on finance or have a related finance training
- You ideally have gathered a minimum of two years of work experience in a finance and/or controlling function in an accountancy firm, or within a finance department at a corporate or a start-up
- You possess a solid knowledge of German corporate tax laws as it applies to start-ups
- You are business fluent in English and German
- You have first experience working with DATEV or a similar accountancy software and are a pro when it comes to handling both Excel and Google Sheets
- You ideally already have been involved in legal contract negotiation processes
- You are exceptionally organized, highly solution-oriented and pay close attention to detail
- A modern and light office loft (with a 100m2 rooftop terrace!) in Berlin-Mitte with lots of parks and nice cafés nearby- join us for knowledge-sharing workshops, free German classes, sports activities, and regular team events.
- Develop your skills within an ambitious, professional, and supportive team, in a company where independent-thinking and responsibility are encouraged
- Be part of a booming industry in an innovative, international company that raised 16 million Euro to date from worldwide known VC’s