Working Student (f/m/d) Finance // Civey
Civey is the leading opinion tech company in Germany
We are at the forefront of a new generation of public opinion research. Instead of outdated methods we rely on digital technologies to pioneer high quality representative surveys in real time. Our vision is to enable everyone to access the results of our work.
More than 1,5 Million verified participants
We are pushing the boundaries of what is possible in measuring public opinion. Through our network of more than 25.000 web pages we constantly gather data while employing state of the art statistical models to deliver advanced insights. With 20 million answered surveys each month we run the largest opinion panel in Germany, with nearly every major German media outlet employing our data.
Now we are looking for you!
This is just the beginning. If you want to help transform the path of traditional opinion research and you live for new technologies, we are looking for you. You should have a confident, self-motivated and structured approach to new challenges, while aiming to higher standards than most. Sound good?
Your Job: You are part of the Finance Team
- You will support the team in their accounting practices
- You will be part of the annual audit, the turnover tax advance return and contract negotiations
- You will get extensive insight in the internal communication and in the communication with Civey’s shareholders
- We are a fast-growing startup and offer you challenging and exciting jobs – even as a student
- You are part of an excellent team, you will have a steep learning curve and be able to bring in your ideas at any time
- Fairness is important to us. We offer you a 19.5-hour part-time job with flexible working hours and a competitive salary
What we expect:
- You are in an advanced semester of your studies (preferably with a specialization in accounting and taxation)
- You are familiar with accounting practices according to HGB
- You have a quick mind and work organized and structured
- You have a keen interest in startups and desire to work in a fast-growing business
- You approach problems analytically
- You have a good knowledge of common tools (Microsoft Office, Google Suite)
- You share our passion for numbers and structured thinking
- You enjoy working independently and appreciate responsibility for your own projects
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus
- First practical experience would be very welcome
Please only apply via civey.breezy.hr
We’re looking forward to your application including a complete CV and salary expectations. Please only apply via https://civey.breezy.hr/.