Head of HR – ELEMENT (f/m/div) // FinLeap
ELEMENT is Germany’s first white label product factory with an insurance license for the property and casualty sector. We enable our partners to offer innovative insurance products to their customers with record speed and a fully digital experience – our partners range from online retailers, insuretechs, brokers to traditional insurers. Together with our highly motivated team of technology enthusiasts, insurance experts and thought leaders, we are leading a digital evolution in the world of insurance. We are driven by a common idea: “Insurance must be better, completely digital and without bureaucracy”.
ELEMENT is looking for a Head of HR (f/m/div) who takes ownership in driving a HR strategy which lets us grow successfully.
What will keep you challenged?
- As a born leader and HR generalist, you are responsible for the entire employee lifecycle – from attracting new top talent to the alumni network management.
- You control the end-2-end recruiting process, proactively approaching candidates on the market, take over the entire applicant management, support your colleagues with competence-based interviews and successful contract negotiations, and ensure excellent onboarding of the new team members
- You envision and drive the implementation of the company’s People Strategy 2.0, including the coordination with management and the stakeholders across the organization.
- In all HR questions, you act as a competent contact person for our employees and executives who helps to reinforce and shape the company’s corporate culture and values.
- In cooperation with the HR department of the finleap group you work at the interface to other administrative tasks:
- Contract preparation, monthly preparatory payroll, visa applications, certification and maintenance of our internal HR database and relevant HR tools
- You work independently on projects to retain and develop our talents and stay always up-to-date when it comes to new trends and how they can be applied and used in our surrounding.
- You feel comfortable with driving general HR reporting including funnel evaluation, salary benchmarks and such related.
- After you have settled you begin to build up your own team to support you in e.g. administrative HR topics.
What will make you succeed?
- At least you have gained a minimum of 5 years of general HR experience in a dynamic and fast-growing environment, ideally in a start-up which scaled-up fast
- Your previous management experience will allow you to lead and scale the HR team, as well as, fostering a motivational and constructive work environment
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR management or similar areas, also with psychological background would be a plus.
- You can build on well-developed excel skills.
- For you it is desired to work both, strategically and hands-on and keep a cool head in stressful moments.
- In addition to an independent, accountable and self-driving way of working you bring a high level of social and communication skills.
- New challenges and pragmatic solution-orientation are as natural to you as an organized and structured way of working.
- Your fluent German (C2) and English (C1) skills complete your profile.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our founding team in shaping, developing and growing our company
- The chance to be a part of a digital revolution in insurance – we’re the first digital company to receive a BaFin licence and were recently listed at one of Berlin’s hottest start-up’s by The Hundert
- A bespoke, cutting-edge product to sell with an exciting customer base
- We’re a friendly, dynamic team working in an international environment – we work hard, but we have fun along the way!
- Connections to a large network in the Berlin startup scene, including being part of the finleap ecosystem of FinTech ventures