HR Administrator // Mitra Intelligence
An ambitious company developing tech solutions for live event organisers, currently with a focus on the music festival scene.
- Ready to work on different projects (recruiting, organizing meetings, updating company policies and legal documents).
- Willing to take responsibility from the get-go and use your initiative.
- Friendly, open and a strong communicator.
- HR experience, preferably in a startup environment.
- Experience in administration and recruitment. Finance experience is aplus!
- An ownership mentality.
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process: from creating and placing job ads to setting up interviews and providing feedback when needed.
- Search for potential candidates through different recruiting channels as well as networking and social business media.
- Support our teams with recruitment, from sourcing to onboarding.
- Take care of our HR administration, legal documents and policies.
The Other Stuff
We work out of a lovely bright office in Kreuzmitte, Berlin.
Music festival fans: We get to go to a bunch! (Not a requirement though)
Salary is based on experience and negotiable.
Just send your CV to Natalia at email@example.com with HR Administrator as the subject line. If we like your profile we’ll get in touch and we can meet for coffee/tea/juice/water/beer/wine or anything else you would like.