HR Manager (m/f/d) // Flash
Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
The HR Manager works in tandem with and actively supports the internal stakeholder to align the overall talent management strategies in support of flash`s goals and objectives. This role serves the business by ensuring the smooth delivery of day-to-day management of operational HR activities, plans and outcomes.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a human resources generalist in a professional or managerial capacity, including thorough knowledge of several critical areas within HR (such as recruiting, compensation, employee/labor relations, training/development, and HR administration and processing, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong experience in and knowledge of HR concepts, practices, legislation and procedures- including the ability to develop and interpret policies and procedures, interact effectively with a diverse population and at all levels in the organization, and to facilitate effective, timely decision making. Significant experience in process management and design/redesign, and in driving process efficiencies.
- Significant experience working in a fast-paced, high energy work environment; experience in an educational and/or union environment.
- Strong planning, analytical and interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills, and business acumen. Significant ability to manage several and various competing priorities, and to utilize effective methodologies for workflow management and organization. Strong relationship management and communication abilities. Strong action planning and service delivery focus. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment and across multiple client groups
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field;
- Master’s degree in a related area (preferred)
- You are a self-starter, confident and able to maintain positive, long term professional relationships.
- Develop short term action plans. Plan business meetings based on our product strategy with relevant stakeholders.
- A hell yes attitude towards tackling challenges
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.