HR Recruiter (m/w/d) // Smunch
We are changing the way people eat at their workplace.
We love what we do. Smunch is a fast growing food-tech startup in the heart of Berlin – we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to provide healthy, mindful food for their employees und thus to bring teams together. We live by the simple belief that eating well is a key to happier life. Our founding team brings significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development. We have a huge vision to build the future of healthy lunches at workplace, and if you want to be part of Smunch family and grow with us we are happy to hear from you!
Our employer objectives:
Smunch is creating a workplace where all human potential is acknowledged and appreciated. We are helping every single employee to grow and learn, making you shine every day. We love to set big goals and learn new things, and to be honest, we get bored in the comfort zone. Maybe this is the reason why we are on the mission to disrupt the tech food market! Sounds like your thing? Then Smunchify your life and join our team!
And well, if you love matching talents with opportunities, read on!
- Source and recruit candidates for entry and mid level positions (special focus on B2B Sales)
- Screen candidates and job positions
- Conduct interviews using various recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Assess candidate´s relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes
- Passion for HR recruiting
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Familiarity with ATS and CMS
- You are switched on, curious and quick learner
- Comfortable with technology and multitasking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in German
- Strong decision making skills
What we offer:
- Trainings and career prospects in a fast-growing startup
- A workplace in the exciting food-tech sector – and yes, there’s always going to be healthy, delicious food on the table!
- A young, international, motivated and experienced team of top performers
- The possibility to form your own professional development and growth
- Fun at work and empowering work environment
- Transparency – and the encouragement to speak your mind
- Lots of hilarious team events (yes, we can laugh at ourselves!)
- Of course you get to enjoy the Smunch Lunch Program
We are looking forward to hearing from you!