(Junior) HR Manager (m/f/d) // Acatus
Acatus is a game-changing B2B fintech startup offering unique real-time single asset securitization as a service to banks, marketplace lenders, and other originators. By connecting these originators with investors from all across Europe, we are setting up the infrastructure to build the premier digital pan-European Debt Capital Markets platform. Do you think you have the skills and the passion to contribute to our vision? Let’s shape the future of a whole industry together.
- Take responsibility for all HR activities with focus on recruiting, onboarding, employer branding & training and development.
- Lead end-to-end recruitment processes for various positions, i.e. define requirements, draft JDs, select and test channels, screen applications, conduct interviews and draft offers.
- Be responsible for onboarding of new employees
- Partner with Hiring Managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes.
- Manage and develop the onboarding process for new hires.
- Continuously develop and improve the HR function and HR strategy by implementing new ideas and initiatives.
- 2+ years experience in HR, preferably in an international environment.
- Experienced in recruiting for specialist and senior roles.
- You work style is characterized by a high degree of independence and proactiveness.
- You are interested in financial markets and keen to learn more.
- You are a great communicator, have excellent relationship building skills and like to work in teams.
- Experiences with an ATS and other HR tools are a big plus.
- Fluent in English and preferably German.
- You will become a part of a top VC-backed growth-stage fintech startup.
- You will have a big impact on the HR function and the opportunity to develop it from an early stage.
- You will join a highly skilled team of finance, capital markets, law, IT and communication specialists with many years of experience in renowned organizations and an excellent network you can benefit from.
- As Acatus strives for flat hierarchies and employee empowerment, you will take on responsibility for your projects and contribute your own ideas from day one. You will have the opportunity to build and shape Europe’s leading Debt Capital Markets platform with us.
- You will work in the heart of Berlin and enjoy our company culture, which is not only based on performance and commitment but also on respect and appreciation for each other.
Excited to work with us? If so, we are looking forward to receive your application!