Junior HR Manager/Recruiter // Sellics
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SAAS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
As our company is growing , we are looking for a junior HR Manager/Recruiter to work closely with our Head of HR. This position is interesting for somebody with experiences in the admin side of HR as well as in the recruiting side of it.
Tasks and Requirements:
- You are responsible for the whole recruting funnel from jobpost to hire, together with the involved department
- You optimize and develope our recruiting process to ensure candidates are having the best recruiting experience possible
- You leverage excisting talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing channels (active sourcing included)
- You are responsible for all employer branding that effects recruiting (e.g. career page, talent pool, recruiting events)
- You build and maintain a significant network of great prospects through market research and continuous relationship management
- You are responsible for new hires onboarding
- You take over various HR admin tasks
- You work closely with our Head of HR
- You have a strong passion for recruiting and at least 1,5 years of experiences
- You are humble to bring in new ideas for our HR department
- You are familiar with tech recruiting and understand what excites engineers (or at least you are interested in learning it)
- You have a general business understanding to find the right candidates also over active sourcing
- You are an excellent communicator, with the ability to take initiative and build trust with hiring managers
- Your experiences with an ATS and other HR tools are a big plus
- You speak fluently English and (best also) German
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we went to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!