(Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager // wooga
Wooga is on its way to establish market leadership in story-driven casual games and create joyful everyday experiences for our players.
As Wooga’s HR Team, we are dedicated to creating an environment where our people want to contribute to this vision and do so with enthusiasm. We are aiming to provide the most engaging candidate and employee experience!
About the role
- You will source, manage and place best in industry candidates within the business, ensuring they match our values and requirements
- Partner with hiring managers across technology, art, writing and more, coach and support them with empathy, creativity, and professionalism
- Proactively improve our recruitment solutions through collaboration with external vendors, relationship building, process improvements, recruitment analytics, and project work
- Own our employer branding initiatives and university relations to sustainably build on Wooga’s reputation as a great place to work
- You will play a key part in our team of 5, to ensure we hire the right people at the right time
- You are a customer-focused, analytical, self-driven, and intellectually curious person with a growth mindset
- You have a passion to collaborate with a diverse range of people on a wide range of topics and are a confident public speaker to share it
- You have several years of recruitment experience, preferably within the digital industry, interest in games is a plus
- You are excited to work across multiple systems and tools, i.e. Greenhouse, BambooHR, G-Suite and similar
- Join a great brand, Wooga is an organisation which combines start-up innovation with mature focus, empathy with data and embraces change
- Join a great HR team and make a difference every day. Set the trends and see how your ideas come to life!
- Hire people who excite millions of players around the world every day through our games.
- Don’t stop learning – join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafes, internal training, workshops! Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development.
- Stay fit and join Urban Sports Club.
- Work just minutes from the centre of Europe’s most vibrant city and enjoy our unique office space.
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.