Senior Talent Attraction Manager, Operations & Global (f/m) // Blacklane
As we are expanding globally, we are now looking for a Senior Talent Attraction Manager to support in scaling and taking our Operations team to the next level! Join our fantastic Talent Attraction Team to drive our vision forward and bring amazing talents on board.
- Attract and hire the right talents to our crew within the quarterly hiring goals, mainly focusing on Operations (Customer Care and Affiliate Management) all over the world.
- Manage the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance for our other offices from the head office in Berlin.
- Fulfill all open roles with high-quality talents in a timely and cost-effective fashion.
- Provide an outstanding experience for every candidate around the globe at every step of the process.
- Leverage existing talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities.
- Execute our talent acquisition, sourcing, and employer branding strategy and keeping up with the newest trends in the field.
- Coach and partner with our hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and act as a talent advisor throughout the entire hiring process.
- Provide meaningful data to support your decisions and continuously improve our hiring strategy.
- Attend, create, and host meetups and events around the world.
This is your chance to make your mark and be part of creating a unique, world-class candidate journey at Blacklane!
- Passionate about bringing value and growth to a global tech company.
- At least 5 years of experience in high-volume end-to-end recruitment and relevant recruiting experience in scaling up a global organisation.
- Experience in developing strategic and tactical sourcing plans for recruiting needs.
- Highly skilled at sourcing, networking, interviewing, and negotiating.
- A proactive problem-solver who stays motivated and assertive when facing challenges.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills in English are mandatory, another language is a plus.
- Outgoing, empathetic, eloquent, fun to work with, and fully invested in being a talent ambassador for Blacklane.
MORE THAN A JOB
- We provide training and support for your career development.
- We have supportive schedules:
- Work from home days.
- Flexible hours.
- We have a supportive environment:
- Customizable desk configuration.
- Collaborative spaces.
- Private space to utilize.
- Work on a team where your opinions are valued and listened to.
- Vouchers for free chauffeured rides!
- Regular self-organized team events.
- The usual office perks: soft drinks, coffee; beer and cocktails after work on Fridays.