Senior Technical Recruiter (w/m/d) // HeyJobs
As a part of our fast growing team, we are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter (m/w/d) who can take ownership, contribute, and help us scale our product and business.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Measurably manage and optimize the end-to-end recruitment process for volume and specialized roles, whilst working closely together with relevant stakeholders
- Understand business requirements and effectively tailor talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities with sustainable output
- Be an advocate of great candidate experiences and maintain a significant network of prospects through continuous relationship management with candidates, agencies and other relevant parties
- Take ownership in creating, optimizing, and translating data into effective recruitment strategies
- Be an ambassador nurturing HeyJobs to become an employer of choice to attract top talent through a variety of channels and activities
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A decisive role: You are part of our Talent Acquisition team and keen to take on full ownership, we are currently 84 FTE and will grow our headcount by 2x in 2019.
- An international team: Every individual matters – as a team of 14 different nationalities we value the synergy of different cultures, personalities and backgrounds.
- Room for growth: We take a personal interest in your perspectives and development, so every employee has a budget for educational purposes (relevant for their role) and realistic options for career development within the company.
- A quality oriented development culture: We’re proud of our open and transparent feedback culture, always striving towards improvement and optimization.
- The perks of a start-up: We offer breakfast, free coffee, free soft drinks, a weekly team-lunch and you can relax over a round of ping-pong in our Kreuzberg office.
- 2+ experience in actively and passively hiring IT and tech talent
- Excellent soft skills with a proactive and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent IT sourcing, screening and interviewing skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with resilience to pressure
- Solid understanding of web technologies and the ability to learn new tools quickly
Our environment is built on AWS and we use various AWS services (ECS, S3, Redshift, Lambda, etc). We deploy applications using Docker images with CircleCi, and Jenkins pipelines run our machine learning algorithms. Our infrastructure is built for Agile development, and our developers deploy features to production multiple times per day with CI/CD.
Our product development teams have struck a fine balance between iterating quickly while still producing high-quality code. Every member of the team has a prominent voice and is encouraged to experiment, take risks and make suggestions that will have an impact on the business.
Interested? We are on a strong growth path, so don’t miss the chance!
If you’d like to be part of a highly collaborative and cross-functional team, with limitless opportunities to learn and grow, get in touch. Send us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We’re excited to hear from you!
Are you curious about the Start-up culture at HeyJobs?
Take a look at our Kununu (4,52/5) or Glassdoor (5/5) ratings!