Talent Acquisition Manager // Taxfix
What is Taxfix?
Taxfix is a well-funded tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is our mission to make tax declarations easy!
We believe that everybody, regardless of their income, deserves to get the maximum out of their tax returns.
This is why we want to provide everyone with a personalized tax accountant at their fingertips. Today, Taxfix allows you to file taxes in 25 minutes, no tax knowledge required, no stress, and no forms. Our App offers a chat-like interface to guide you through the process and gives you the maximum return.
Our team has a proven record of creating products that help people improve their lives. We share a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. We are a small international team of smart, passionate and hardworking people who value non-bureaucratic processes and open communication.
Read about our financial background here.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who will help Taxfix to grow from 40 people to 100 and more.
You will be
- Developing and managing a full-cycle recruiting process for all level positions (from a detailed job briefing to contract signature)
- Building up steady pipeline of suitable candidates using all possible channels (including direct search and agency management)
- Visiting recruiting and employer branding fairs/networking events
- Coaching and developing hiring managers to become more successful in hiring
- Coming up with innovative methods to get in touch with the best people to work for us
- Helping to create a strong employer brand, supporting employer branding concepts and projects
- Passionate about people and finding the best future Taxfix employees
- Strategic and foresight on making the right recruiting decisions
- Motivated to make a difference
- Always look for new ways to grow, learn and innovate
- Structured in the way you work
- Been working in Talent Acquisition, preferably in high-growth startup for 2+ years
- Master’s degree in Business / Psychology / Human Resources
- Experience in hiring international talent
- Deep knowledge in sourcing, interviewing and project management
- Excellent business English skills
- Experience in using applicant tracking systems
- You will be a substantial factor for the company success
- You will work closely with the founders on a strategic level
- You will redefine the way people handle their taxes and revolutionize a huge industry
- A competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible working hours and a great office location in Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg)
- Mac / Apple hardware and standing desks
- Regular company events
- A strong support for your personal growth and development
If you feel excited about the idea of being part of Taxfix, we are looking forward to receiving your application.