Training and Development Manager (HR) // Sellics
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding B2B SaaS scale-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors to help brands manage and grow their business on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers everything brands need to be successful on Amazon: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
As Sellics Training and Development Manager you will play a key function within our People and Culture department to provide an overall outstanding employee experience. You will establish this function from the ground up to create a groundbreaking, creative T&D space for our teams to ensure that they can realise their full potential.
Requirements and Tasks:
- You build the organisational Learning and Development section within the People and Culture department to improve employee and organisational performance through the design and delivery of people programs
- You create and implement an internal Sellics employee academy aimed at sharpening skills, gaining more knowledge, and enhance the performance of the employees in their relation to their job, our product and Amazon
- You organize and hold regular training sessions as well as special events around skill development for the whole company (also in co-work with other team members and external trainers)
- You provide support on key organisation effectiveness processes including: change management, employee engagement and high performing culture
- You build up a bright knowledge about our company, product and Amazon to understand the improvement needs of training and development inside the company
- You work closely with the heads of all departments to understand their needs of trainings inside the different teams
- You own our onboarding process and ensure to provide every new hire with the knowledge needed for being a successful team member
- You work closely with our Head of People and Culture, especially around the topic of career paths and leadership development
- You have knowledge of learning principles such as: peer-to-peer learning, mobile learning, social learning
- You have knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for working with individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manne
- You are confident in bringing a fast-growing company to the next level and feel comfortable with all challenges along the way
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Your are interested in e-commerce, especially in Amazon
- You are fluent in English, German is a big plus
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin (with rooftop and pool!)
- Flexible office hours
- Remote working budget
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we’ve been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.