Ambassador Manager // Uniplaces
Your main responsibility will be to independently run and further develop our local Student Ambassador Programme. As a part of the Uniplaces Ambassador Programme, the ambassadors reach out to students on campus who are coming to their city or going abroad. You will be acting as a link between Uniplaces and the Berlin ambassadors. You will receive the coolest insights and work closely together with one of Europe’s most successful startups.
We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork.
- Recruit new ambassadors to join the Uniplaces Ambassador Programme and create strategies to target all universities in Berlin;
- Develop, plan and execute the marketing strategy in Berlin;
- Organise parties, conferences and other student events;
- Train and manage the ambassador teams in their daily tasks on and off campus;
- Set up regular meetings with your ambassadors team for strategic meetings, trainings, team buildings and other events;
- Work closely together with the management team of German market in business development, strategic partnerships, supply acquisition, events and other activities;
- Report all activities to Uniplaces through regular updates and provide feedback to enable tracking of performance.
- Entrepreneurial attitude;
- Approachable, proactive and ambitious personality;
- Natural leader, passionate about community building;
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written;
- Able to work autonomously and in a well-organised manner within time constraints;
- Results-oriented: your performance will be assessed and compensated based on achieved results; we offer an additional bonus on top of your base salary if the targets that we set together for your internship have been achieved;
- A fit with the unique Uniplaces culture: you are down to earth, pragmatic, diplomatic, creative, energetic, smart, collaborative, transparent, motivated, entrepreneurial, commercial and flexible.
- Start date: between November 1st and December 1st.
- This is a paid 4 to 6-month full-time internship or working student (“Werkstudent”) contract – preferably you are available for 6 months or longer.
- First-hand startup experience in our fast-paced business;
- Development of leadership skills through management of own team under guidance of the local management;
- Possibility of remaining in the company afterwards (in Berlin or another city of operation)
- Support and mentoring from Uniplaces through regular meetings with the Uniplaces team and General Manager for Germany at the Uniplaces office at WeWork Sony Center;
- Certified experience for your CV and recommendation from top European startup.
- Initial training at Uniplaces in sunny Lisbon, Portugal (Coolest offices around), with flights and accommodation paid for.