B2B Business Development/Marketing Intern // Lykon
Lykon company vision: Empower people to live a healthy life
Lykon company mission: We want to become a companion that helps people to understand their health, and motivates them to change their behavior by giving personalized recommendations
Lykon is in the process of strengthening it’s B2B positioning in Germany and are looking for the right candidate to help shape and implement the development of this interesting and dynamic sales channel.
At our office in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg, you’ll find an entrepreneurial, fast-paced work environment, people who are highly motivated and self-driven, who have the desire to create products and services our customers will fall in love with. We have a burning desire to make people healthier and fitter and help them to change their behavior to be a better them. You can expect to work in one of the most innovative and disruptive health care companies in Europe.
- Help implement Lykon’s B2B lead generation strategy
- Help optimize Lykon’s B2B sales funnel
- Contribute to ensuring a strong product-market fit through research, data gathering, analysis and interpretation.
- Help conceptualize and organize conferences, tradeshows and round-table events
- Conceptualize and create relevant, powerful content for B2B partners
- Manage social media accounts and utilize as a lead generation channel
- Maintain CRM database, optimizing where applicable
- Assist in creating relevant and interesting video content
- Assist with customer service and operations tasks where appropriate
- Completing or completed a University degree related to marketing/business studies
- Skilled in market research and analysis
- Knowledge of inbound marketing and lead generation techniques
- German (native level) and English language skills
- A passion for promotion of improved health and health reform
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intuitive, proactive, adaptable, collaborative, creative problem solver, analytical, versatile, and “thrives under pressure” are words that describe you
What’s in for you?
- Varied and highly useful experience in business to business development field
- Experience in a mature start-up environment, helping to promote a highly innovative product
- You work in a highly motivated international team and exceptional company culture
- Challenging projects with entrepreneurial freedom
- Central location office in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg, however your role will include you can also work remotely