Business Development Intern – Bank Partnerships (m/f/d) // Raisin
We are a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to improve customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, UK, and the Netherlands. Raisin is one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Raisin already has more than 150,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €8 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms.
Business Development – Bank Partnerships is a multilingual team providing pan-European country coverage for banks looking to acquire funding through Raisin. We proactively initiate and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders with a view to establishing Raisin as an attractive funding channel and to winning business for our platform.
For the further development of our innovative business model, we are looking for a motivated Business Development Intern in Berlin, who can join our team from January 2019 for at least 3 months.
You will work on all stages of client acquisition, in particular
- You will prepare and execute outreach campaigns for our key markets
- This includes conducting market research and analyses as well as setting up the corresponding pitch decks
- Also, your area of responsibility includes reaching out to those sales partners and other relevant strategic partners
- Additionally, your task will be to create and send out communication documents including newsletters as well as prepare content for our website
- Finally, you will be supporting and cooperating with other teams, such as by handling ad hoc requests, to drive the business of our company
- Matriculated bachelor or master student in business studies, economics, marketing or a comparable field with outstanding achievements
- First practical experience in business development, banking or a start-up is of advantage
- You are able to work independently and with high attention to detail, while at the same time being a team-player with strong communication skills
- You are organized, structured and strongly research orientated in your work
- Finally, you possess good knowledge of MS Office accompanied by fluency in English and ideally German or another European language
- We live continuous innovation and personal development. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You will be part of an international team, who strongly believes in cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work.
- Take advantage of a personal training budget and four full training days
- Mentoring and coaching from our senior management team
- Stay up to date on what is happening at regular townhall sessions with our founders
- Like to improve your language skills? German and English classes are offered directly at the office
- You like to learn more about other start-ups? Then you will enjoy our breakfast sessions with Europe’s leading start-up founders
- Benefit from flexible working hours and home office regulations
- Hungry all the time? Of course, breakfast, snacks as well as drinks are provided
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events
We are looking forward to receiving your application!