Business Development Intern (m/f) // Medigo
Headquartered in Berlin, MEDIGO is a curated marketplace that simplifies the complex process of booking medical travel. We facilitate the searching, booking, and arranging of treatment abroad, offering personal assistance along every step of the way. MEDIGO helps patients and healthcare payers who desire affordable treatment, shorter waiting times, or access to higher-quality facilities and doctors through over 1000 health-providers in 36 countries. MEDIGO is backed by global leading VCs such as Accel Partners, Atlantic Labs and executives from Google Ventures, Uber and many others, MEDIGO employs an international team of 55+ people from 25 countries.
You are keen to start your career in the venture industry? You always dreamed of working in an international environment and team up with people coming from all around the world? For a 3-6 month internship, we are currently looking for a Business Development Intern (m/f).
The role is ideal for a dynamic individual, willing to gain experience in the venture industry and who wants to have a direct impact on our performance. The position is full-time (40 hours/week), available at the earliest possible date, and located in Berlin.
- Conduct business analysis and in-depth market research to identify new opportunities and business challenges in order to orientate different project roadmaps
- Analyse data and produce various reports aiming at providing relevant insights to the team and keeping stakeholders up-to-date
- Work side by side with our project lead on different operational and strategic tasks to deliver the best solution within budget
- Manage your own projects and collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to contribute to the overall success of the company
- You are currently studying business administration, economics or a related field and you are graduating at the end of the year from a top tier business school
- Previous experience in business development, finance or another analytical role is desirable
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking and exceptional analytical skills, you possess a proactive mindset and hands-on mentality
- You are self-driven, result-oriented, and you always go the extra mile
- You are able to work towards ambitious targets in a fast-paced environment and you are a great team player
- You speak English on a professional level, an additional language is a plus
- A modern and light office loft (with a 100m2 rooftop terrace!) in Berlin-Mitte with lots of parks and nice cafés nearby. Join us for knowledge-sharing workshops, free German classes, sports activities, and regular team events
- Be part of an innovative, international company which is passionate about disrupting the medical travel industry
- Develop your skills within an ambitious, professional, and supportive team, in a company where independent-thinking and responsibility are encouraged
- Be integrated in a solid start-up ecosystem and get support from well-known VC’s who have backed companies such as Facebook, Soundcloud, BlaBlaCar, KAYAK and Slack