Business Development Intern (m/f) // Movinga
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN (m/f)
As a startup in an industry that is currently struggling to modernise and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Business Development Intern (m/f) within our Business Development department to start right away.
Your responsibilities :
- Leading personal projects with full responsibility
- Supporting company management on operational, organizational and strategic topics
- Analyzing large data sets and deriving creative improvement measures to fuel growth and efficiency
- Developing market and competitor analyses
- Identifying and developing partnerships with relevant companies
Your profile :
- You have already or are in the advanced stages of successfully obtaining a Bachelor or Master degree in your field of study.
- You preferably have gained first hand experience in a relevant field
- You are available for at least three months, ideally six.
- You strive for personal achievement, long-term growth and are known for going “the extra mile”
- You have a hands-on mentality with strong analytical and communication skills
- You can easily work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- You master MS Office – especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You are fully proficient in Business English (both spoken and written)
What we offer :
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- A competitive remuneration
- Fresh fruits, cereals and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Open-space office in the heart of Berlin’s trendy district Prenzlauer Berg
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Apply now and join the Movinga Family today!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →