Business Development Intern // OptioPay
OptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking for a number of intelligent, driven graduates to join us as a Business Development Intern for no less than 6 months. We offer the opportunity to gain experience and practical skills in an e-commerce startup, build a network of entrepreneurs and exercise real responsibility in a dynamic environment.
The OptioPay way isn’t easy. We work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We challenge the orthodoxy and seek new frontiers. We accept only the brilliant and expect brilliance. We’re looking for people who want to change the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. To do this we need your talent, creativity and drive. What we offer in return is a challenging but supportive environment, with a shared vision and passion. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. Though sales and customer satisfaction are the ultimate focus, our decisions flow from data. By understanding how OptioPay users and partners interact with our product we aim to anticipate their needs and reduce the complexity of payments.
- To assist with OptioPay’s Business Development, Product Management and Sales processes.
- To identify sales opportunities, then forge and develop relationships to enable rapid growth of OptioPay.
- To manage, update and track a sales pipeline using CRM Salesforce at all times.
- To build mock-ups for the OptioPay website; collaborating closely with our design team to build new page prototypes.
- To launch and monitor the development of new pages with as manager of an an outsourced team of web developers.
- You will be part of a fast growing and constantly developing start-up, gaining experience, skills and an insider perspective on FinTech industry.
- You speak both German and English fluently
- You have successfully completed 2+ internships at fast‐paced internet companies in the field of Business Sales, Content Marketing or Business Development
- You have an analytical mindset, a strong attention to detail and demonstrable understanding of online business models
- You have a strong interest in web design
- You are an independent, ambitious, professional and have a hands‐on attitude with the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Individual responsibility and the opportunity to grow professionally
- Work directly with our founders and gain experience of an international, venture backed,startup
- Access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
- Become part of a multinational, talented team of 50 working in Berlin
- Prime office location – on the 30th floor of the Allianz Tower in Treptower Park
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
- Various fun team events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks and BBQ, monthly Women Power Lunch, Girls Night etc.)
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy – our internal knowledge sharing project
- Public transportation is on us
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →