Business Development Intern – Purchasing & Supply Chain MGT (m/f) // optilyz
We are optilyz:
optilyz (www.optilyz.com) is Europe’s leading online platform enabling direct mail campaigns that work in the same way as email campaigns! Our customers come from numerous different fields, including some of Germany’s best eCommerce companies, as well as major local chains. Our international team consist of passionate and driven members, run by two experienced entrepreneurs. We place a lot of importance on our working atmosphere and personal development, making it a great place to work! If you are highly ambitious, want to gather hands-on experience, and maintain good spirits even under great stress, then apply now and convince us with your talent!
About the job:
- Develop the international procurement strategy further and optimize current procurement processes
- Carry out research & create benchmarks in respect of our international supplier network (e.g. analyze the French market and propose suitable suppliers)
- Conduct cost analyses and process results as a basis for decision-making to increase enterprise profitability
- Ensure high quality standards and optimize quality control
- Support supplier inquiries and compare offers
- Student of Business Administration, Engineering, Logistics or a similar field
- Business fluency in English as well as a second language including French, Dutch, Italian or Spanish
- Ideally first work experience in the Logistics or Business Development field
- High affinity for numbers and strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Structured, focused and independent working method as well as a high capacity for teamwork
What we offer:
- Extreme growth potential and array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving Berlin startup that will fundamentally change direct mail across Europe and the US
- The opportunity to make an impact and influence decisions early in the process and to take responsibility, implement own projects and contribute ideas
- Regular team events as well as feedback and knowledge-sharing sessions that create a perfect environment for your personal and professional development
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin that always has fresh fruit, hot drinks and cold beer available alongside many other benefits!
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application (salary requirement and earliest start date included) in English or German! Apply via our application form (https://optilyz.heavenhr.com/jobs/_m09OcE5DQgxXathGthnk4w_/apply?c=8c7dc725200379d556f8b8782eeb388f). Your contact person is Selma.