Business Development Internship // byrd
BYRD is a logistics start-up which aims to make shipping simple and effortless experience. The company helps private and commercial online sellers to ship their products around the world by offering easy access to professional logistics and competitive prices. The start-up was founded in 2016, is growing rapidly, and is already a trusted solution for industry leaders such as Austrian Postal Services or the Accor Hotel group. BYRD is based in Vienna and has recently expanded to Berlin as a stepping stone to the German market.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Daily responsibilities can include market research, setting up new sales and marketing campaigns and working on new partnerships
- Compile reports and individual analyses for management, as well as for the sales and marketing team
- Support with our inbound marketing and social media activities and the creation of relevant content
- Support with our outbound sales activities and the creation of potential leads and follow up tasks
- Prepare and participate in client meetings
- Generate reports that will help management in decision making
What should be your background?
- Enrolled or graduated business or marketing student
- First professional experience in related field, Startups and consultancies are a bonus
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand complex business activities thoroughly
- High ambition, drive for results and focus on execution
- Daily business challenges inspire you and drive curiosity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a big plus)
- Interest in new technology, particularly machine learning
- Available for 3+ months
What can you expect from byrd?
- Become part of a young company that is driven to change the logistics market and offer a superior customer experience.
- Make meaningful contributions which have a direct impact on the company’s actions and are valued by the team
- Work directly with the founders and a team of skilled engineers and managers
- Manage your own time through flexible working hours
- Have a good time with international colleagues from a growth company in the middle of Berlin
Are you interested?
Then write to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to work with us. Enclose your resume or LinkedIn profile so we can learn more about you.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →