Business Development & Marketing Intern (m/f) // Leapsome
Business Development & Marketing Intern (m/f)
Are you looking for a 3- to 6-month high-impact internship? Do you want to work directly with our founders? Care to shape the future of work with us? Leapsome offers an exciting opportunity for driven and ambitious people to join our team in the heart of Berlin.
About Leapsome / www.leapsome.com
The modern workplace is changing fundamentally. The millennial generation will soon form the majority of the global workforce – a generation that values feedback and continuous learning much more than previous generations. At the same time, technological change and rapidly changing job requirements reinforce the need for a more learning-oriented workplace.
With Leapsome, we’re building the platform for that workplace – with the employee at the core. Enabled by continuous feedback between employees, we help companies create and scale a culture of continuous learning.
About the job
- We’re a small team and everybody gets their hands dirty – don’t expect boring routines, do expect working directly with the founders and having direct impact from day one!
- Plan, execute, evaluate and adapt marketing campaigns (social media and performance marketing).
- Be involved in setting up, running and distributing interviews for our thought leader series and organize events and workshops with industry experts.
- Give a hand in identifying and reaching out to new customers and help them onboard successfully – direct customer interaction guaranteed!
- Plan, carry out and document user testing sessions and come up with ideas on how to improve new features – work directly at the intersection of tech and business.
- You’re an entrepreneurial self-starter and like to get things done; in the past, you’ve proven that you truly owned the projects that you were assigned.
- You have a university degree (ideally with a quantitative background); you love to think analytically and translate raw numbers into actionable recommendations.
- You communicate openly and to the point – both verbally and in writing. Ideally, you’ve always wanted to try out your hidden marketing and sales talent.
- You are passionate about the future of work; you want to go beyond talking about it and actively shape it instead
- You like a good laugh and are generally fun to be with (we believe we’re, too!)
What we offer
- Tons of learning exposure in full-speed early stage startup mode
- Small team and lots of opportunities
- Trendy office location in Berlin Mitte
- Fair compensation
Please submit the application form at https://goo.gl/Qabavy (and don’t forget to send your CV) to apply.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!