Business Development Media Partners Intern // AppLift
We are looking for a motivated team player with a great communication and negotiation skills to join our team for at least 6 months. Our team’s mission is to find high-potential quality publishers on the market and set a foundation for a long-term partnership. In our team we believe that together we can achieve much more than any of us can alone.
What we do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- Your core responsibility is to both strategically and operationally grow our publisher portfolio
- You acquire new media partners and implement publisher products with a focus on three regions – Americas, Europe and India
- You conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities for business growth
- You work closely with internal teams; Account Management, Ad Operations, Yield Management, to communicate and prioritize needs/requests
- You influence decisions through product and sales analysis being a thought leader on all aspects of the business
- Quick learner and fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means failing along the way
- An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive in a dynamic company
- Team player as well as ability to work independently
- Extremely organized and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Previous experience in Business Development and/or Sales is a plus
- Experience in the Advertising/Mobile Industry is a plus
What we offer:
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.