BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/SALES INTERN // SMALLFISH.COM
Are you a competitive person and you love movies? We are looking for a great team player who's ready to hustle and experience the real meaning of building up a company. We are new players inside the German market and we need to create a lot of buzz.
We provide companies with a scalable and sustainable branded video production system, allowing a year-long video feed for companies' social media and other communication channels. We believe brands must become publishers. We believe advertising should be a better experience both for companies and consumers!
Check out this short video: http://preview.smallfish.com/video/YRlkZKh7
The Berlin office is our 4th base in Europe with Milan (HQ), Madrid and London.
We work between production companies and Agencies. We mainly need to get in touch with Media Agencies, Publishers and direct brands in order to establish great connections and have them knowing about us and our marketplace.
You will be for sure involved in the creation and production side, so the overall experience is going to be challenging and stimulating.
- Native German or perfect German skills
- Job experience in at least one tech startup company
- Be entrepreneurial. You need to be a doer, not a talker!
- Movies and music freak (this would be a plus)
- Independent, driven, organized, tidy, curious
- Be flexible and ready to hustle and work hard
- Do you know also how to make a video? That would be a plus
- Work side by side with the Managing Director from the Berlin office
- Grow our network of buyers getting in touch with brands, agencies, publishers, media companies
- Attend networking events
- Learn how to structure a video production
- Use your creativity in order to come up with new commercials ideas
- You will have the chance to grow inside the team and have all the benefits of an early stage employee
- You will get in touch with the biggest brands in the world and with film production companies at the same time
- You will have the possibility to express yourself giving ideas and working in a super active and creative environment
- You will make the product your own being the person in charge of building up the German entity
- You'll have a strong case study behind, so you won't sturt from 0
- You will face the fuck ups and successes tipical of the strtup life
- You will have the possibility to DO STUFF
The job is paid: minimum 3 months.
Free lancer is also a possibility.
Remote work not possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →