Business Intelligence Developer Intern // Priori Data
In collaboration with our ambitious Product Development and Marketing teams, you will work on developing a fully automated BI Dashboard which will allow us track our Marketing, Sales and Product performance in a very accurate way and thus help us to improve our business.
Priori Data provides a comprehensive suite of keyword, app, and market intelligence tools and services to help you outperform in the app stores. We call this the Mobile Intelligence Stack.
Our platform is designed for the strategic marketer looking to improve the organic performance of their apps based on data-driven research, benchmarking, and tracking of your own apps, competitors, and markets.
Our diverse, international team sits at our company headquarters in Berlin. Hailing from 13 different countries, we are a microcosm of the energy, ambition, and dynamism which is growing more and more prevalent in this great city.
We sit in a converted factory building, front-and-center in Berlin’s Mitte district and just steps from the former Berlin wall. Most of us “cross the border” at least twice a day, reminding us of the incredible history of our adopted home. We count ourselves lucky to have the opportunity to build our business and our lives in this historic place.
- You will be working closely with our experienced developer team on building a brand new internal Business Intelligence infrastructure
- You will thus participate in the development of projects involving processing of complex Big Data (ETL, tracking, infrastructure, reporting and more)
- You will work with a wide range of NoSQL and SQL database technologies at big data scale (Google BigQuery, MySQL, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- You will create applications that talk to various APIs (Hubspot API, Facebook API, Mixpanel API, Intercom API, Recurly API, Chartmogul API, etc.)
- You will create and maintain an internal live BI Dashboard
- You will have technical ownership of the BI project and receive mentorship from experienced developers
- You will have unique insights into the business performance KPIs of a growing SaaS Startup
Skills & Requirements
- You have first-hand experience developing Python or Ruby applications.
- You have experience working with R and SQL.
- You like taking ownership of your projects and have proven to show initiative.
- You are willing to work on-site at our Berlin office.
- Ideally, you have implemented tracking codes in web applications already and are familiar with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Mixpanel.
- Ideally, you are studying or you recently graduated from a Data Science, Information Systems, Business or similar degree.
- Ideally, you have experience working with Git.
The technologies we are working with
- Languages/Frameworks – Ruby, Python, Ruby on Rails, R, Shiny
- Storage – BigQuery, Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL
- Cloud – Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS, Capistrano
- Analytics – Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Segment, Intercom
- Modern Agile development with Github, Slack and Trello
- 6-month full time internship with possible extension
- Freedom of technical decision-making
- Flexible vacation policy
- Cool new office in lively district Berlin-Mitte, epicenter of startup activity
- A young and easy-going international team with diverse professional backgrounds and flat hierarchy
We look forward to receiving your complete application, in addition to your earliest possible starting date, via email to email@example.com. If available, please provide a link to any additional online resources like a GitHub and/or Stack Overflow profile
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →