Business Intelligence Intern (f/m) // solarisBank
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers – from startups and initiatives to established companies who want to build new and innovative banking services. The core of our company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking solutions uniquely quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 140+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you\’re a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut – if you’re ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You will support the BI department with deliverance of tasks – reports, dashboards, insights and projects to stakeholder
- You will develop KPIs in order to track performance of solarisBank products, its functions and enable faster decision making within the bank
- You will map and optimize processes within solarisBank
- You will work closely with BI stakeholders to understand their business requirements in order to transfer them into a medium that will facilitate growth
- A university degree preferably in Economics, Business, and Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Intelligence or Analytics
- You have experience with database environments, preferably PostgreSQL
- Ability to determine the meaning of trends, can demonstrate analytical, creative and innovative problem-solving skills and recommend solutions based on the business insights
- You are interested in banking and inquisitive about the future of banking and fin-tech
- At work you are dedicated, creative, structured and a self-starter
- You like to communicate and are a team player with a strong hands-on mentality
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator and are proficient in English
- We are a tech company with a banking license and on a mission to change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique, tech-enabled platform banking approach
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We’re a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It’s an exclusive combination you’ll only find in few places other than solarisBank
- We’re growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.