Business Intelligence Intern // ZenJob
Are you someone who likes data and tries to make some business sense out of it. Are you keen on being part of strategic expansion of a rapidly growing, innovative tech company? Do you have experience in creating reports, setting KPI’s ?. At Zenjob we offer you exciting tasks, great career opportunities and the opportunity to improve the working world.
- Work alongside with different departments to make their daily business more data-driven by creating data visualizations and automated reports.
- Provide support in strategic and operational decision-making with the help of data analysis to enable actionable decision making.
- Manage ad-hoc requests for all the departments from extraction of data to communication of results
- A university degree with a business or technical background or an equivalent qualification proven by relevant professional experience.
- Experience of working with database environments like PostgreSQL, Oracle etc.
- Experience in using Visualization tools like Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or QlikView.
- Data is your best friend: you are comfortable with SQL and advanced Excel functions, you make data-driven decisions, you like to set measurable quantitative goals and achieve them.
- Interest in business relations and strategic development
- Teamwork, openness and joy at work!
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience in an agile environment
- We offer opportunities for self-development and learning, including trainings, workshops and an allowance for industry events and on top we also offer free German and English language courses
- Enjoy our super central, laid back office with free catering on Fridays
- As a startup, we pride ourselves on flat hierarchies and short decision paths and you will work with a young but experienced team
- Various free drinks, fruits and regular team events are waiting for you
Apply now with your resume and a brief explanation why exactly You are right for Zenjob and please mention your availability as well.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!