Business Intelligence Internship (m/f) // ZenJob
Are you a passionate Business Intelligence Intern (m/f), who is on the lookout for a exciting, new challenge and wants to join us immediately for 6 months?
Zenjob offers you an exciting task spectrum, fair compensation and be a part of a talented, diverse team right in the heart of Berlin.
Remember when you were a student? Most likely you were short of cash and had to do crappy jobs. Our Founders Cihan, Frederik and Fritz remember that too and that’s why they started Zenjob. We believe you should be able to do a job you like and be able to fund your life as a student.
Our vision is to change the future of work with technology. We start doing that by offering students jobs in real-time through our app and providing companies with a platform that manages their staffing needs. Today more than 10.000 students fund their studies through Zenjob and over 700 companies trust us with providing great talent.
We are backed by Acton Capital (also investor in Etsy, HomeToGo), Red Alpine (N26, Juniqe) and Atlantic Labs (EyeEm, Soundcloud). All of them share our vision of growing a sustainable and game changing business.
About the Job:
- Work alongside with different departments to make their daily business more data-driven by creating data visualizations and automated reports
- Provide support in strategic and operational decision-making with the help of data analysis to enable actionable decision making
- Manage ad-hoc requests for all the departments from extraction of data to communication of results
- A university degree with a business or technical background or an equivalent qualification proven by relevant professional experience
- You have worked with database environments like PostgreSQL, Oracle etc.
- You have experiences in the usage of Visualization tools like Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or QlikView
- Data is your best friend: You are comfortable with SQL and advanced Excel functions, moreover you make data-driven decisions
- You want to set measurable quantitative goals and achieve them
- You are interested in business relations and strategic development
- Teamwork, openness and joy at work is what you want!
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation with takeover option
- An international and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Modern office in Berlin-Mitte
- Intercity exchanges with our other locations
- Trainings and workshops for your education
- Team events and sometimes afterwork beer
- Subsidized benefits (such as DriveNow)
- Free drinks, snacks, fruits and “friday lunch”
Apply now with your CV and tell us why you would like to join and your availability.
Feel free to contact us if you would simply like to know more.
We are looking forward to your application!