Biz Dev Intern // Upscale Interiors
We are is looking for a talented, driven, and self-starting Business Development & Sales Intern to join our growing team. This is a rare opportunity to become part a dynamic and highly motivated startup team of diverse young entrepreneurs from various skill-sets and different nationalities. We enjoy working in the centre of cosmopolitan Zurich with a great work and life balance, but also set up hubs in Warsaw and Berlin.
We are looking forward to meeting talented candidates who want to rethink and reshape the way we furnish our interior world.
What You Will Do
- Support the management in business development efforts;
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities;
- Develop offline sales events including corporate and in store designer consultations
- Develop brand partnership opportunities with vendors;
- Create strategies for business growth (offline and online) with clear targets and timelines to completion;
- Assist in business development efforts in the property developer and B-to-B- market.
- Work with colleagues in marketing, operations and design fields to identify operational synergies that improve the overall client experience
- Take ownership of and manage your own projects in relation to all of the above.
Who We Are Looking For
- You have a background in / are studying business, marketing or related fields;
- You appreciate design, process and attention to detail;
- You a self-starting doer, with sharp judgment and a flexible attitude who is keen to get there hands dirty in a fast changing business.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written; German is an advantage;
- You are able to manage competing priorities amongst clients, vendors, colleagues;
- You have some practical work and tools experience (like with Excel, Word, Powerpoint, potentially as well with Trello, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify, persistiq). Startup and sales experience is a plus;
- You have a creative mind and are eager to broaden your horizon;
More Reasons To Work At Upscale
- Dynamic startup environment with no hierarchies, short decision timeframes and steep learning curve through exciting projects;
- Unique chance to experience growth and implement your own ideas in a new venture;
- At the end of the internship we will conduct a final evaluation of your achievements and personal development at Upscale and discuss the opportunities of a full-time contract.
- Well-equipped and stylish office in the heart of Zurich with a good work-life balance.
- Complimentary Upscale package for all employees and interns, Friends & Family Discounts
- Team gatherings and participations in off-sites, travel to different European hubs
Please send your CV, blog, Linkedin, Twitter or Pinterest profile and any other relevant information – applications are considered at all times. Do also outline 7 business development initiatives that you believe will help grow Upscale. English applications pls send to firstname.lastname@example.org, German applications pls send to email@example.com?.