Chinese speaking working student – community & marketing // Tandem
Tandem is the mobile community for learning languages. We believe that speaking a language from day one is the fastest way to become fluent. Our vision is a world where people are empowered to teach each other any language.
Tandem was named one of Google Play’s “Best Apps of 2017” and recognized as the only German app on the international list of Apple’s “Best Apps of 2015”. The app has been downloaded more than 5 million times and has members in over 200 countries.
- Translate articles and marketing copy from English to Chinese (both simplified and traditional). Localise Tandem’s tone of voice.
- Manage our Chinese social channel – Weibo.
- Respond to messages and comments from Chinese users, and work with developers to solve users’ problems.
- Manage 5 Chinese Android app stores, and support with relevant operational tasks.
- You’re currently a student and now searching for a part time job (20 hours/week).
- Ideally, you can start the working student job from Sep or Oct 2018.
- You’re a native Chinese speaker and fluent in English.
- You have firsthand experience either in customer support or marketing for the Chinese market.
- The chance to join a friendly, highly experienced and exceptionally talented team early on
- An inspiring office at Rosenthaler Platz, in one of Berlin’s Startup hotspots
- German lessons in office and free access to our language tutors on Tandem
- Team lunches, excursions, drinks, great coffee, office snacks, etc.
- You’ll probably learn how to say “Hi” in 20 more languages