Communication & Content strategy Intern (Internship/Praktikum) // Tracks & Fields
Tracks & Fields is one of the largest independent synch and music supervision companies in Europe. We are active allover the world and help global brands, film production companies and advertising companies to find the right music for their projects and bring them together with the world’s hottest artists. The projects we work for have been awarded at all major creative festivals, including Cannes, Art Directors Club, One Show and New York Festivals and we developed our own music supervision software.
With a young, yet experienced team our goal is to become we strive to become the leading music supervision company in the world and the number one partner for companies that need music for their films aswell as artists that want to place their music into commercials and films.
What do we offer?
- gain experience in the media business, especially music licensing
- contact to artists, labels, publishers
- young and dynamic team in the center of Berlin-Kreuzberg
What will your tasks be?
- you are responsible for developing and writing interesting content for our media channels about the use of music, industry subjects and our recent projects, in order to inspire both creators and users of music about the exciting possibilities to align brands and films with music and show our take on what is happening in the world of music supervision
- you support the music supervisors by researching industry information
What kind of person are we looking for?
- proven history of writing about music (i.e. your own blog, music magazines…) in English
- strong research and analytical skills (and analytical thinking) to write pieces that are relevant to an audience already educated in their fields
- interesting writing style
- communication or journalism students welcome
- experience with company PR
The internship period is 6 months. The internship is paid (450 EUR/month).
How to apply:
Please send a link to 3 music articles or blog posts you have written prior to reading this
send your CV and cover letter as pdf attachments (no word files) to: jobs – at – tracksandfields.com
use “communication” in the subject line
We are looking forward to your application !
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →