Community Manager Intern (m/w) – for English Natives // gallereplay
Who We Are
gallereplay is an image provider specialising in cinemagraphs – an innovative mix of photo and video perhaps best described as a “living photograph” (a bit like in Harry Potter). Cinemagraphs are eye-catchers and engage viewers for longer, thus they work particularly well as social media posts, display ads, and in websites. Companies, agencies and freelancers can easily license stock cinemagraphs via our website. We also work with brands to create bespoke cinemagraphs for their campaigns.
What to Expect
We’re offering you the chance to be a part of a creative young startup and gain valuable insights into the world of tech, right here in the heart of Germany’s buzzing capital. You’ll be working closely with us – the founders – and will have the opportunity to manage tasks independently, while contributing with your own ideas. Your responsibilities will include managing our community of artists, writing for our blog and handling our social media channels.
Location: Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg
Remuneration: 455 Euros per month (pre-tax)
Full-time? Yes – 40 hours per week
Duration: 3 – 6 months (6 months if you’re doing a mandatory internship for university)
- Manage our social media channels
- Find, recruit and onboard new cinemagraph artists around the world
- Look after- and liaise with our existing cinemagraph artists
- Create written content for our blog
- A university certificate proving that you will be enrolled as a student throughout the internship (IMPORTANT: We will only consider applicants who can provide this)
- Native English speaker
- Experience creating writtten content is a bonus
- An open and dynamic personality
- An interest in visual media and cinemagraphs
Please apply with a CV, a photo and a few sentences explaining why you wish to intern with us. You’ll also get bonus points if you remember to let us know via which platform or jobs site you found us. We look forward to hearing from you!