Content Marketing Intern // DreamCheaper
“The Hotel Booking Industry’s Most Hated Startup”
Hotel booking platforms hate DreamCheaper for a reason: We make hotel reservations cheaper, after they’ve been booked.
Customers send us their existing booking confirmations and we continuously scan the market to automatically rebook for them while the booking is still refundable.
In the end they’ll sleep in the very same hotel room they initially booked – but pay up to 60% less!
Since last year we’ve been receiving a ton of international and noteworthy press and we’ve built a customer base from more than 150 countries worldwide. Currently we are working with high pressure on expanding into the US market.
We offer you the unique opportunity to develop your talents in a professional startup environment. Let your creative and professional skills influence and shape our business which has the potential to turn the hotel booking industry upside down and become a well known brand worldwide.
Not only we believe in DreamCheaper! Our team and vision have attracted significant funding from some of Europe’s largest Venture Capitalists, such as Holtzbrinck Ventures (Zalando, Delivery Hero, HomeToGo), Global Founders Capital (Rocket Internet, Trivago, TravelBird) as well as Business Angels with strong travel experience (AirBnb, DreamLines, GetYourGuide, Kayak, Swoodoo…).
What you’ll do
- Assist our Marketing team and autonomously collaborate with external experts in creating, publishing and optimizing content across multiple social media channels
- Curate, research, design and write blog articles and press releases
- Develop email newsletter copy
- Write website copy
- Create effective, engaging graphics & videos
- Take over a big part of our social media management
- Set up reporting and standards for analyses according to best practice
- Report on digital marketing activity: analyze data, identify trends and spot opportunities for growth
We are looking for self-starters who are innovative and curious, taking responsibility for the products they design and build from day one. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are open to learning new things every day.
- Relevant practical experience with social media
- Familiarity with social media channels and audiences
- Strong entrepreneurial skills, leadership and drive
- Outstanding writing & editing skills
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Practical knowledge of photo editing (Photoshop) and content & video production would be a great plus
- Language skills: English & German at excellent proficiency required
What you can expect
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Learn from the best, also outside of our team – through our investors we have access to resources and knowledge from Rocket Internet
- Free drinks, cool team events…
And last but not least:
- Access to the world’s best hotel rates PLUS access to very attractive travel industry rates also for flights and cruises
Disrupt the entire hotel booking industry with us and send us your convincing application (resume, cover letter, references and certificates) including your availability to email@example.com. Minimum internship period is 4 months, 6 is preferred, but we also offer you a prospect of a permanent position. Preferably for students whose curriculums contain an obligatory internship.