Content Marketing Intern @ NBT // Next Big Thing AG
Next Big Thing AG is a Berlin-based IoT company builder offering a complete framework for the acceleration of IoT ventures. We are an operational VC, technology provider, and innovation partner made up of a strong team of business architects, tech experts, and experienced founders.
Fascinated by the potential of IoT? We are too. We gather the best and brightest minds across industries to collaborate on connected ideas for the future. As part of the German de:hub initiative, NBT is the center of gravity for all things IoT. We enable rapid prototyping, disruptive innovation, and entrepreneurship. In short, we support and promote all elements of the IoT-blockchain ecosystem to develop new companies.
Whether you’re looking to solder hardware, tackle key innovation challenges across industries, or lead a venture into a steady IoT future, you’ll find a home at NBT. Have a look at our current openings below and get in touch!
JOIN OUR TEAM
NBT’s Marketing team is strategically expanding to spread the message of our disruptive tech company builder, innovative ventures, and topics important to our ecosystem. To do so, we are hiring a full-time Content Marketing Intern for 6 months to kickstart his or her dream of creative writing in the tech space. Based in the heart of Germany’s crypto, blockchain, and IoT capital, you’ll apply your communication skills to shape the messaging around future tech solutions to reach new audiences.
Within our marketing team, you will support our Sr. Content Manager in developing compelling content for digital campaigns across social media, website, and advertising. You’ll gain hands-on experience – refining both your soft and technical skills, crafting storytelling techniques to create impactful, memorable content, and growing into a highly successful content marketing writer.
These will be your tasks:
- Write or research content (blog, papers, articles, etc.) with input from stakeholders and deliver high-quality content relevant to our target personas
- Help plan and execute content for NBT marketing campaigns with our Sr. Content Manager
- Support various marketing areas with content and copy
- Continuously improve content and campaign outcomes
- Support other areas of marketing as needed (e.g. online or events)
- Research editorial calendar topics and generate new content ideas (topics include Germany, IoT, Blockchain, business models, innovation and entrepreneurship)
You’re offering these qualifications:
- Excellent written & spoken English and German (bilingual preferred)
- Previous experience in content creation for a technology environment, specifically digital or online publications
- Understanding of technological and business subject matter, ability to summarize ideas in a concise manner
- Previous experience with marketing software like Hubspot, Pardot, or similar is a plus
- Hungry to learn new things and rapidly develop your skill set
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Can-do, positive approach
We’re offering these benefits:
A sweet deal
- Full-time 6 months contract
- Competitive salary
- 13 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
- Subsidized membership to a Berlin sports club with 450+ locations
- Take responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement.
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 15 countries
- Healthy working hours
- Access to Factory Community events: lectures, social events, networking, great restaurant and café, and a ball-pit!
Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team
- Collaborate with experienced founders and internationally established partners including the Fraunhofer Institute, Global Foundries, and Consensys.
We do not work with recruitment agencies.
RELOCATION & EU WORK VISA
We do not offer relocation assistance for this position regarding paperwork, visa, nor first steps in Germany.