Content Production Intern // Yeay
YEAY is on a mission to build closer, more collaborative and more rewarding relationships between brands and consumers. Our app provides teens with a social space to shoot and share videos featuring streetwear styles they love. The app makes the videos shoppable by adding affiliate links. Brands benefit from user-generated product recommendations: creators earn rewards from the value driven through their videos.
We’re already available in 22 languages with hundreds of thousands of downloads and millions of video views, making us one of the fastest growing startups in Berlin. We’re a team of 23 fun-loving and motivated folks and we’re a truly international mix from more than 13 countries.
And we’re growing, could you be YEAY’s new Content Producer Intern (m/w)?
What we expect from you:
- You are currently studying audiovisual or something similar
- You are a kickass videographer and storyteller
- You are a teenager and you know exactly what kind of content teenagers consume
- Big passion for fashion, big plus if you’re a streetwear guru
- Fluent in English (it’s the company language)
- Solid base knowledge of video editing software (Adobe Premiere) video shooting and a bit of After Effects.
- Positive, enthusiastic, hardworking, creative and can work independently
- Eager to experiment and create new video techniques and formats
- Big plus if you are a social media champion with lots of cool content
- Research trending content, social media channels and people
- Brainstorming video ideas
- Shooting and editing new fashion video formats
- Create exciting content and stories
What we offer you:
- An international team
- A young and dynamic environment
- A place to work in the centre of Kreuzberg at the wonderful Landwehr canal
- A chance to develop as quickly as you are willing to grow
- All the usual perks like food, drinks and Friday beers
To join our team send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.