Content Quality Working Student – Polish native speaker (f/m) // upday
- Evaluate the publishing landscapes in Poland, Germany and Great Britain and identify the best content sources for each country
- Support the content quality team in technical and research tasks
- Work with other teams within upday to help create new features
- Improve the quality of content in upday to give users the best experience of our product
- Help our smart content machine get even smarter by feeding it data!
- High level of spoken and written Polish. English is our working language, German is a plus.
- Currently studying in the field of journalism, media or communications
- A quick-learner and able to pick up new tools and systems fast
- An interest in digital products, especially mobile news
Please note: We are looking for students only. We can only consider your application if you currently studying.
What we offer
- Being part of an international, very exciting and revolutionary project
- A young, dynamic and fun team with experienced colleagues
- The latest equipment and digital tools
- Flexible hours
Upday is an equal-opportunities employer. We welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →