Copywriter Internship // Gigworks
We are looking for a prolific and talented Content Marketing Intern to design, write and edit various types of content, interview artists, and handle our social media presence. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, project management skills and the ability to create viral content.
- Duration: Min 3 Months
- Working hours: 40h/w
- With the possibility for a full time position
- Develop intriguing stories (combination of informative, creative and controversial) that move our audience to action.
- Create content appropriate for our target audience that works to drive leads, subscribers, and awareness. This includes handling all our social media platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
- Provide feedback and edit other writers’ content.
- Research trending topics to ensure that we’re producing regular, helpful content that’s aligned with user’s needs and interests.
- Collaborate with the Gigworks team to create a cohesive stream of content relevant to the industries and current trends.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →