Country Management Intern (m/f) // Medigo
Headquartered in Berlin, MEDIGO is a curated marketplace that simplifies the complex process of booking medical travel. We facilitate the searching, booking, and arranging of treatment abroad, offering personal assistance along every step of the way. MEDIGO helps patients and healthcare payers who desire affordable treatment, shorter waiting times, or access to higher-quality facilities and doctors through over 1000 health-providers in 36 countries. MEDIGO is supported by leading VCs such as Accel Partners, and employs an international team of 50+ people from 27 countries.
Our Destination Management Team is responsible for the success of our Key Markets and is seeking a talented and dedicated Country Management Intern (m/f).
The role is ideal for a sales-oriented individual who is eager to deliver excellent relationship management for our partners and who wants to have a direct impact on our performance. The position is full-time (40 hours/week), available at the earliest possible date, and located in Berlin.
- Manage everyday communication with clinics & hospitals in our network to improve business relationships
- Renegotiate agreements with medical providers to comply with new regulations
- Ensure success of clinics & hospitals on our platform, advising and onboarding them on MEDIGO’s best practices
- Supervise the process of creating content for online medical profiles
- Perform competition analysis to identify new opportunities and orientate our strategy
- Support our Sales Team by developing our markets knowledge base
- You are currently studying business, economics or a related field
- You speak English on a professional level, additional second or third languages are a plus
- You ideally have a first practical experience in Account Management or Sales
- You have very strong phone skills, and excellent written communication skills
- You are self-driven, result-oriented, and you always go the extra mile
- You are able to work towards ambitious targets in a fast-paced environment and you are a great team player
- A modern and light office loft (with a 100m2 rooftop terrace!) in Berlin-Mitte with lots of parks and nice cafés nearby. Join us for knowledge-sharing workshops, free German classes, sports activities, and regular team events
- Be part of an innovative, international company which is passionate about disrupting the medical travel industry
- Develop your skills within an ambitious, professional, and supportive team, in a company where independent-thinking and responsibility are encouraged
- Be integrated in a solid start-up ecosystem and get support from well-known VC’s who have backed companies such as Facebook, Soundcloud, BlaBlaCar, KAYAK and Slack